Discover What Makes Our Meat Special
Sink your teeth into our mouthwatering slow-smoked meats in Walker, IA
Don't settle for barbecue that's "just okay." Kula's It's Just Sauce has Real Pit BBQ that will keep you coming back time and time again. We've perfected our recipes so that every time you dine with us, you're getting a delicacy smoked to perfection.
We have a different special every Saturday night.
- 1st Saturday of the month is Prime Rib
- 2nd is Custom Cut Iowa Chops
- 3rd is Ribs
- 4th and 5th are Chef's choice (either Pork Steak, Brisket or Half Chickens)
Every Saturday, we serve our barbecue with homemade sides. Our method of cooking:
- We only use natural wood, no gas or charcoal
- Our reverse flow smoker delivers flavor that allows you to taste the natural smoke and delicious meat and not harsh smokiness
- Real Pit BBQ can't be rushed. It takes time, dedication and most of all love for the craft.
You can't rush flavor
We're about to become your new favorite BBQ spot if we aren't already. By using our reverse flow smokers from Georgia, we're able to make every piece of meat taste incredible. We use apple, oak and hickory wood to slowly smoke meat for a precise period of time. Some of our meats can take over 16 hours to reach perfection. When it's done, it carries a light smokey flavor that isn't overdone or burned-tasting.
Come to THE BBQ spot in the Walker, IA area today to taste the difference for yourself.